OrderMyFood.net – Terms and Conditions
OrderMyFood.net is an online order and delivery facilitator. We generate revenue from fees and commissions.
Our objective is to promote the best locally-owned restaurants with high online customer reviews that appear to need help promoting themselves. It is a privilege to be listed on our site. We have guidelines.
If restaurants make their menus available online and have not Copyright or trademarked their content, it is lawful for us to help promote them.
Our objective is to promote to consumers looking for a filtered restaurant referral service. We qualify the restaurants before they are added to our platform to ensure that our customers receive the quality of food and service they are paying for.
There are multiple parties involved in this service:
- Third-Party Delivery Service
- Payment Gateway Co.
- Credit Card Processor
Factors considered before being listed on OrderMyFood.net:
- Online Customer Reviews
- Verified Business Information
- Menu – Items & Price
Restaurant Terms & Conditions as well as benefits:
- The restaurant is obligated to the Terms & Conditions by requesting placement on our system or accepting orders from OrderMyFood.net, and the restaurant is bound to the Terms & Conditions.
- By requesting placement on our system or accepting orders, the restaurant grants us implied authority for OrderMyFood to use their name, logos, menus, and more to market their establishment.
- The Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- In the event that you want your restaurant removed from our service, you must submit the request via email to OrderMyFood.firstname.lastname@example.org and allow up to 72 hours for the request to be reviewed.
- We promote the best locally-owned restaurants online using a variety of digital marketing strategies.
- It is the restaurants’ responsibility to ensure that we have prices listed correctly. Additionally, if a restaurant revises its menu prices, it is the restaurant’s responsibility to send us the new menu and allow up to 7 days for revisions.
- It is the responsibility of the restaurant to notify OrderMyFood.net of location and ownership changes.
- We incur acquisition costs to promote the restaurants. If you sign up and do not implement or withdraw from the program within 60-days, you may be obligated to reimburse us for development and marketing costs incurred.
- We upcharge the consumer leaving more profit to the restaurant.
- We make delivery available for those restaurants that do not offer delivery in-house using independent third-party delivery providers.
- We promote the restaurants using various digital marketing strategies designed to help promote the restaurants to customers.
- We shall use directory management aggregators and services, content marketing, Facebook ads, or Google. These are the most common, but we are not limited to using only these strategies.
- We reserve the right to add, reject or remove restaurant listings.
- We do NOT endorse or guarantee the restaurant’s performance (s) as an independent referral service. However, once the restaurants fail to meet our guidelines, they will be removed from our referral service. Any dispute must be settled between the customer and the restaurant.
- Customers are entitled to refunds. Refunds must be requested by 10 pm of the day order was placed to avoid the charge. After the 10 pm deadline, the refund will be investigated and can take up to 10 business days before the refund is made. If the refund is not requested by the deadline, it is possible that the restaurant could deny the refund, which we can’t control. If we feel that the customer is entitled to a refund, and the restaurant denies the refund, we will remove the restaurant from our site.
Customer Terms & Conditions:
- You agree that using our service obligates you to these Terms & Conditions.
- By using our service, you are acknowledging that you understand that we are a referral service only and that you will pay us additional fees for the use of our platform and service.
- If you request delivery, you are obligated for additional fees relating to the delivery.
- You are entitled to a refund for food not delivered unless the delivery company agrees to reimburse for a failed delivery. After that, it is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- If you fail to accept the order, you remain legally obligated to pay us for the order. You must be available for the ETA to receive the order.
- If you are not satisfied with the food quality or delivery, you must resolve that with the appropriate party. Quality of food is the restaurant’s responsibility, while timely delivery is the responsibility of the third-part delivery service.
- You agree to waive and hold the owners, partners, shareholders, or employees of OrderMyFood.net harmless from all liability related to an order because we are only a referral service.
- If OrderMyFood incurs additional costs, you may be obligated to reimburse OrderMyFood for those extra expenses.
- If your debit/credit card fails to reimburse us for an order, you remain obligated to repay OrderMyFood for the order.
In the event of a dispute, please send an email to OrderMyFood.email@example.com and add the Order # in the email title to review the order and complaint. Please allow up to 72 hours for a response.
While Terms & Conditions are necessary, we are reasonable people. Shit happens, and we will attempt to help resolve any situation with all parties involved. It is not the intent of any party involved to harm another. We filter the restaurants that are listed. We have a certain confidence level in their restaurant management skills, or we would not list them on our platform.